Monday, September 29, 2008

The Mudflats Blog from Alaska

I discovered this blog while avoiding homework and it is funny AND political - my favorite combination outside of tequila and limes.  Dad will especially appreciate this blog!  The latest post is about a moose who stole a swingset.

One of my favorite quotes is from yesterday's post, "the McCain campaign is getting desperate.  They've tried just about everything to postpone, or lessen the carnage of the looming bloodbath that will be the Vice Presidential debate this Thursday night".  What a fitting description!

I'm thinking Thursday night might be a good night for a party...

3 comments:

Shelly... said...

Wish I was there to party with you!

MOM #1 said...

About that party, Can we come? ;-)

Unknown said...

You know what's funny? I was thinking the same thing! Except, no one here would come b/c all of my neighbors are republicans!

~Christy