Monday, September 22, 2008

School Starts WHEN?

I go back to school at the UofW on WEDNESDAY!  I haven't cleaned out my office & organized it for schoolwork, finished hemming the downstairs drapes, cleaned out my closet, unburied the mudroom, taken Grandmother to the senior center to see about signing her up for activities, taken Thing 2 to the YMCA to see about signing him up for activities, set up our business accounts for online banking...

I'm never gonna get all this shit done.  Where did the summer go?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy, I feel your pain! It all creeps up, doesn't it? Just try to take it one thing at a time instead of looking at it all at once (easier said than done, I know.)

I wish you much success in going back to school, though! :)

~Christy

MOM #1 said...

Sounds like you had FUN this summer instead of working. That's what summer is for. Take it one task at a time . . . it should all be done by the time summer comes around again.