1. A romantic weekend away that I don't have to plan, arrange for the kids to have supervision and make sure someone takes care of Grandmother. It would be lovely to pack only for myself and walk out the door with no other fussing or preparation. And I want it to be a surprise so stop asking me where I want to go!
2. A flat screen television for our bedroom so I can decorate without having to work around a gigantic gray box.
3. A magic pill to remove the extra 30 pounds I'm carrying around but am too lazy to actually exercise away. Bonus points if the pill is permanent no matter how many Christmas cookies I eat.
4. An automatic tennis ball thrower. The dog is driving me batshit crazy by dropping slobber covered tennis balls into my lap every time I sit down. I keep hiding them but she finds more! She's a magic tennis ball conjuring dog!
5. Mute buttons for the children. I promise not to mute them more than 2 hours a day.
6. Thicker hair. Curly too. Actually, just switch my hair with daughter's and we'll both be thrilled.
7. A bachelor's degree in American Studies and a master's degree in education. Four more years of college is such a drag!
8. A private jet and pilot so I can fly to Vegas every time Jeff Renner starts freaking out about SNOW STORM 2008 *dum-dum-dum-duuuum*. (At least it's coming on a Friday night this time so the kids won't miss any school.)
9. Walk in closets. But I don't want to move or remodel again *shudder* so do it with your magic construction powers. And don't get sheetrock dust all over my clothes while you're doing it.
10. Children that don't fight but instead love and help each other. (Stop laughing)
That's about it honey. Thanks for asking!