Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Have a Foul Mouth

My Dad and Stepmonster will be so proud.  Almost all of my pages include cussing!  Shelly is really the person who allowed me to get in touch with my inner F-Bomb.  

My Marvelous Mother is very sweet, nice and kind (I know, hard to believe we're related) and she RARELY utters any bad words.  I was sixteen the first time I ever heard her say "shit" and was so shocked that my jaw dropped to the floor.

Stepmonster on the other hand taught her best friend's two year old some very choice words while babysitting her (I seem to recall the phrase "God Dammit Cookie Monster" being uttered) and continued the tradition with daughter.  Daughter was about 9 or 10 when she told Dad & Stepmonster's neighbor kid to "shut the hell up".  We laughed and laughed when the other kids told us what daughter had said.  (In her defense, he was a supremely irritating little shit.)

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?

So there it is, I am a foul-mouthed monster destined for hell.

Fuck.

1 comment:

Shelly... said...

This post brings a tear to my eye. I am glad I have been such an influence (positive?)on your life and all of my friend's children. Seriously, I have had a gutter mouth (what a surprise) as long as I can remember. I don't think that will ever change.