Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving at Home

We had 15 people here for Thanksgiving dinner and a fabulous time was had by all.  We laughed ourselves silly,




Uncle Yukoner and Bestbuddy Cousin posed for the camera, like Father like Daughter,


Thing One cuddled up with Grandmother,


And Daughter and I enjoyed each others company.

We didn't get a lot of great photos, we never do at Thanksgiving.  It probably has something to do with the tryptophan poisoning, but we had a really good time.  We played "Pit" after dinner, something we always do at family gatherings.  It gives us an excuse to yell at each other.  (If you haven't played "Pit", go out and buy it now to play at your next family gathering.  It's hysterical!)  We missed Science Genius Brother, Dad and Stepmonster but got to chat with them on the phone briefly and then drowned our sorrow in red wine.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and got to laugh with your family and loved ones as much as I did!

4 comments:

TSintheC said...

It looks like a wonderful time!

MOM #1 said...

Looks like lots of fun. I didn't get one decent picture either. I was having too much fun, so I guess it's a good thing.

Shelly... said...

Good pics--wish I would have been there especially for the competitive game of Pit!

Unknown said...

Okay, you look like you're your daughter's sister! That is NOT okay (read: I'm jealous!) Glad you had a fun day! I'll have to go check out "Pit"-I love games.

PS Thanks for the advice last night...I need it! And I intend to make a schedule for myself (right after I organize the office.) :)

~Christy