Thursday, June 25, 2009

STILL Thirteen!

More pictures from the big event! (And by the way, if anyone left a Konica Minolta camera case here at my house I'm holding it hostage. Bring wine because there are three teenagers living in my house now!)

These pictures were all taken by my BFF or her son, the very cute blonde in this picture with the Things.



Here is beautiful Marvelous Mom and lovely Aunt Sugar.


I am SO THANKFUL that husband enjoys cooking and entertaining because we had 30+ people at our house for this party and he never broke a sweat.  We make a pretty good team!


Here's blonde cutie again with Grandmother.  His mom BFF and I have been friends for almost 30 years - since we were in elementary school.  I was there when he was born and they are as much a part of our family as my kids are!


Here's me and my favorite grown up niece, not to be confused with the cutest baby nieces in the entire universe.  She graduated this month from the University of Washington with a Bachelors Degree of Science in Biology!


It was an awesome party but we won't be throwing another huge bash like that for awhile, I don't think my nerves could take it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!
Glad it went so well.

MOM #1 said...

I just read both posts . . . somehow I missed the first one.

Looks like great fun! What a party! You'd better pace yourself or they'll be wanting separate apartments for their sweet 16's, LOL.

TSintheC said...

Such cuties in the family!

Christy said...

You are FAR better than me, b/c I don't think I could've handled a bash like that ONCE! Looks like you had fun though! :)