The Girl Next Door tagged me for random six things. My first tag! Here are six random things about me:
1. When I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich the peanut butter has to be totally even and go all the way to the edges of the bread and I put peanut butter on both pieces of bread so the jelly won't soak into it and make it all soggy.
2. I love cars and would buy a new car every year if I could afford it. Jay Leno is my hero car collector. (My husband has no interest in cars at all, they're only a means of getting from point A to point B and nothing more.)
(This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.)
3. I hate to iron and won't do it. My Grandmother irons the few shirts of my husbands that need it because she doesn't want people to know that I would let him go out in a wrinkled shirt. THE HORROR! (Or he irons them himself. I don't care, I refuse to do it.)
4. I don't care what kind of wild and crazy hair my kids have. Daughter's hair has been purple, red and orange streaked and she's got her eye on even weirder styles. Whatever.
5. I love history and if I could meet someone from the past I'd pick Catherine DeMedici. Or maybe Mozart - he'd be fun to party with.
6. While weeding my garden the other day I found a dead bunny that one of the animals had killed and buried. (In a much too shallow grave I might add.) I left it there.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
Who’s up? Let’s see…
Shelly because she irons every fucking thing she owns and she's the best stepmonster in the world.
Brittany because I almost peed my pants when I read the post about her pet tick
Christy because I love 80's trivia too
Embee because I aspire to her kind of creative and flexible parenting
Ok, so that's only four people. I broke the rules. Whatever.
16 hours ago