* Getting up at 5 am every day is a lot harder than I remember it being.
* Middle school kids are AWESOME. And very funny, I have a hard time not bursting out laughing at least six times a day.
* Teachers work their asses off. I always knew this but now I've seen it first hand.
* Kids love a routine and settle in to one very quickly. It takes us adults a little longer though.
* It is possible for jeans to stay at thigh level - with the help of a belt - but it makes the boy wearing them like that walk funny.
* I need to figure out a system of making sure everything at home gets taken care of. Until that happens it is going to be a little hectic around here.
* When I walk in the door at any time from 3:30 to 7:30 at night I am exhausted and I don't even have any homework from my own program to do yet - not sure how that is going to work.
* My kids are awesome. They're getting their chores done, getting themselves off to school, fixing dinner, daughter is a great shuttle driver for her brothers, and I'm very proud of them for taking care of business without me standing around telling them what they need to do.