Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Joke For Oregonians


So the class I'm taking this summer (five days a week for one month - I think I can, I think I can, I think I can) is Washington State History. I need this class to get my endorsement to teach high school social studies and history but didn't get it out of the way before graduation. Now I get to pay an obscene amount of money for a class that doesn't even go towards a degree. Somebody shoot me.

The professor told a joke the other day and it was funny enough that I actually remembered it. This in and of itself is quite a feat, I can only remember one other joke from when the twins were in kindergarten...

What do you call a cow with no legs?

Ground beef!

God y'all, I can hear you groaning thru my computer!

Anyhow, this joke is actually FUNNY. I promise. And if it's not then blame my professor, it's his damn joke anyway.

A Californian, an Oregonian, and a Texan were sitting around a campfire.

The Texan pulled out a bottle of whiskey, drank it, threw the bottle up in the air, pulled out his pistol and shot the bottle before it hit the ground.

"There's plenty more back home where that came from."

The Californian pulled out a bottle of wine, drank it, threw the bottle up in the air, pulled out his pistol and shot the bottle before it hit the ground.

"There's plenty more back home where that came from."

The Oregonian pulled out a bottle of microbrew, drank it down, pulled out his pistol and shot the Californian.

"There's plenty more back home where that came from but I have to recycle this bottle."

No comments: