Because I am up to my freaking eyeballs with school stuff, parenting stuff, wife-y stuff, business stuff, house stuff, and grandma-sitting stuff I am going to borrow Jason's idea for a post so I can actually blog AND rant about shit that's been driving me bonkers lately. It's all about multi-tasking these days!
1. Group Projects and the ONE person in EVERY group who doesn't do what they are supposed to do and everyone else has to do their work or else let their own grade suffer.
2. Cold weather
3. Professors who don't return their students work - ever. If you are giving other people a deadline you damn well better be giving yourself one too.
4. PT Cruisers
6. Humongous sunglasses that make people look like flies
7. Cooked cauliflower - BARF
8. Fran Dresher's voice
9. Knot theory. (I actually dropped the class, I've never ever done that before)
10. Sleeping bags.
11. Cooking. When I win the lottery the first thing I'm hiring out is the cooking.
12. Spumoni Ice Cream
13. Rush Limbaugh et. al.
14. Pet hair all over every freaking thing in my house including the food
Thanks Jason! Now how 'bout you, what do you hate?