Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wow - a lot sure can happen in three months!  The biggest news is that I graduated from the University of Washington with my Master's of Education degree.  Here I am after the ceremony with my "hood" on.


Now I am job-hunting, teaching summer school two days a week, and REALLY enjoying a break from homework and studying.

Daughter also graduated - from high school - and is preparing to attend Cascadia Community College in the fall.  (I do not recommend two graduation ceremonies in a single weekend.)  She is working part time for Stepdan and Marvelous Mom, helping them get the mountains of paperwork organized at their law office.  The twins turned 16 and the next project is to get them driving.  They are also my gardeners - mowing, trimming, and weeding every day.  Along with all the animal care.

I have lots of funny stories and now I also have time to share them!

Cheers friends, I've missed you.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of you!

I know it wasn't easy. I've really missed you around here, but I understand what's kept you away. I'm hoping you'll be around more now.

Congrats to your daughter on her graduation, as well. :)

MOM #1 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think you are amazing and an inspiration. I can't wait to see a little more of you around the blog-o-sphere.

ChiTown Girl said...

Hey, Girlfriend!!!

I was going through some old posts tonight, and rereading some of the comments, and realized you haven't been around in a LONG time! I hope things are well in your little part of the world. You're definitely missed around the Blogsphere. Stop in some time, and fill me/us in on things!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

xoxox